The Mummy MOT with Sarah Cary
The Mummy MOT is an in-depth postnatal assessment that looks at the strength, activation and function of the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles following childbirth. Performed by a Specialist Post Natal Health Physiotherapist it is recommended for all women following delivery.
Most women after having had a baby have a weakness in either the tummy or pelvic floor area which creates instability and poor core strength. The result will be altered transfer of load, back pain, pelvic pain, bladder and bowel weakness. In order to avoid these distressing symptoms, get your tummy gap and pelvic floor tested and then start an optimal postnatal recovery program.
The Mummy MOT:
- Is a 1-hour specialised postnatal assessment with Sarah Cary
- Is suitable any time from 6 weeks to 6 years!
- Checks pelvic floor strength and tummy gap
- Assesses any physical problems arising from pregnancy and birth
- Recommends a bespoke postnatal recovery program, looking at posture, breathing and core activation
- Costs £90